Consulta de ventas

luis urzua chile mine
  • Sneak peek: 'The 33' digs into miracle rescue - USA TODAY

Sneak peek: 'The 33' digs into miracle rescue - USA TODAY

Jul 28, 2015 · Watch video · The story of the 2010 rescue of 33 miners trapped below ground in Chile for 69 days hits the screen with 'The 33,' starring Antonio Banderas and Lou Diamond Phillips. The U.S. trailer was released .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Last of 33 miners rescued in Chile - BBC News

Last of 33 miners rescued in Chile - BBC News

Last of 33 miners rescued in Chile Jump to media player Luis Urzua, the last of the 33 miners trapped underground at the San Jose mine in Chile, reaches the surface.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chilean mine rescue completed

Chilean mine rescue completed

And the president told foreman Luis Urzua: "Your shift is over" 2 Comments Chile is celebrating the return of all the men they call Los 'Treinta y Tres' – the 33 miners trapped deep below the .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chilean Miners: Leadership Lessons from Luis Urzua - CBS News

Chilean Miners: Leadership Lessons from Luis Urzua - CBS News

Oct 14, 2010 · The heroic rescue of 33 Chilean miners, trapped for nearly 70 days, riveted the world. But the miraculous story is about the leadership of shift boss Luis Urzua. It's a story with lessons for .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Sneak peek: 'The 33' digs into miracle rescue - USA TODAY

Sneak peek: 'The 33' digs into miracle rescue - USA TODAY

Jul 28, 2015 · Watch video · The story of the 2010 rescue of 33 miners trapped below ground in Chile for 69 days hits the screen with 'The 33,' starring Antonio Banderas and Lou Diamond Phillips. The U.S. trailer was released .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Thai cave rescue: Chile miners urge rescued Thai boys to .

Thai cave rescue: Chile miners urge rescued Thai boys to .

The former mine foreman Luis Urzua urged the rescued children to stick close to their families and avoid their heads being turned by financial offers.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Former trapped Chilean miner says Thai cave ordeal gave .

Former trapped Chilean miner says Thai cave ordeal gave .

Rescued miner Luis Urzua shouts 'Long live Chile' as he arrives to the hospital in Copiapo, on Oct. 14, 2010. Ticona was the last of 33 trapped miners to be rescued from the San Jose mine, after .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chile mine rescue: Luis Urzua profile - Telegraph

Chile mine rescue: Luis Urzua profile - Telegraph

Oct 14, 2010 · Chile mine rescue: Luis Urzua profile Luis Urzua, 54, was the shift commander at the time of the disaster, and used all his wits and his leadership talents to .

Chatear con ventas »
  • BLEND OF LOVING ENERGIES - Luis Urzua the foreman keeping .

BLEND OF LOVING ENERGIES - Luis Urzua the foreman keeping .

Trapped for a month in the San Jose mine, Chile, shift leader Luis Urzua has worked heroically to protect his men Jonathan Franklin San Jose mine, Chile The Observer, Sunday 5 September 2010 . A video still dated 1 September of the trapped miners. Photograph: Codelco/EPA

Chatear con ventas »
  • CHILEAN MINERS RESCUE: Luis Urzua the foreman who refused .

CHILEAN MINERS RESCUE: Luis Urzua the foreman who refused .

For the Chilean miners trapped half a mile underground by 700,000 tons of rock, there was little real hope they would ever be found. Luckily, the 33 men had Luis Urzua.

Chatear con ventas »
  • BBC News - Chile mine rescue: Key events

BBC News - Chile mine rescue: Key events

Thirty-three miners were trapped underground when part of the San Jose mine in Chile's Atacama desert collapsed on 5 August 2010. . when the capsule carrying Luis Urzua reached the surface.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chile miners: The roster of the rescued at Chilean mine .

Chile miners: The roster of the rescued at Chilean mine .

Luis Urzua, 54, reached the surface as the last miner saved and was greeted by the cheers and applause of relatives, officials and rescuers. Urzua had organized rationing of food after the collapse and drew maps to help rescuers.

Chatear con ventas »
  • 'We were waiting for death': Chilean miners Richard .

'We were waiting for death': Chilean miners Richard .

The rescue of the Chilean miners went like clockwork, but their leader has revealed there was chaos underground in the desperate moments after the cave-in.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Rescued from a Chilean mine - Photos - The Big Picture .

Rescued from a Chilean mine - Photos - The Big Picture .

Miner Luis Urzua, the last miner to be rescued, center wearing green, celebrates next to Chile's President Sebastian Pinera after being rescued from the collapsed San Jose mine on Wednesday Oct .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Last of Chilean miners is rescued, as families and nation .

Last of Chilean miners is rescued, as families and nation .

Oct 14, 2010 · Luis Urzua is the last to leave the mine in a special rescue capsule winched to the surface. » LAUNCH VIDEO PLAYER

Chatear con ventas »
  • Where Are Chile Miners Now? - Newser

Where Are Chile Miners Now? - Newser

Aug 04, 2011 · FILE - In this Oct. 13, 2010 file photo, Chile's President Sebastian Pinera, center, first lady Cecilia Morel, left, and Mining Minister Laurence Goldburn, right, talk to the press after the .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Last man finally out of Chilean mine - The Australian

Last man finally out of Chilean mine - The Australian

THE epic Chilean mine rescue that has gripped audiences worldwide is over, with all 33 of the miners and their six rescuers hauled safely to the surface. . Rescued Chilean miner Luis Urzua .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Liveleak - Luis Urzua the Last Chilean Miner of 33 to .

Liveleak - Luis Urzua the Last Chilean Miner of 33 to .

Watch video · Luis Urzua ascended smoothly through 2,000 feet of rock, completing a 22 1/2-hour rescue operation that unfolded with remarkable speed and flawless execution. Before a crowd of about 2,000 people, he became the 33rd miner to be rescued.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Rescuers Pull Last Trapped Chilean Miner To Surface : NPR

Rescuers Pull Last Trapped Chilean Miner To Surface : NPR

Luis Alberto Urzua, 54, is the shift foreman who is credited with helping the trapped miners endure 17 days in isolation before Chileans discovered the men had survived the mine collapse.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Trapped 68 Days, First Chilean Miners Taste Freedom - The .

Trapped 68 Days, First Chilean Miners Taste Freedom - The .

Oct 13, 2010 · SAN JOSÉ MINE, Chile — With a look of sturdy calm, the first of the 33 miners trapped nearly half a mile underground stepped out of a narrow rescue capsule and onto the surface at .

Chatear con ventas »
  • As they emerged: How each man spent his first moments .

As they emerged: How each man spent his first moments .

Oct 13, 2010 · NEW: Foreman Luis Urzua arrived at the surface shortly before 10 p.m. (9 p.m. ET) The miners emerged to cheers and applause Copiapo, Chile (CNN) -- Some gave a thumbs-up, waved Chilean flags, and .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Luis Urzua, the LAST Miner Rescued from the Chilean Mine .

Luis Urzua, the LAST Miner Rescued from the Chilean Mine .

Oct 13, 2010 · Luis Urzua, 54, is the LAST & FINAL miner that was rescued from the Chilean Mine collapse. This is a miracle!

Chatear con ventas »
  • The untold story of how the buried Chilean miners survived

The untold story of how the buried Chilean miners survived

Jorge Galleguillos, a veteran miner at the San José Mine in Chile's Atacama Desert, was working 2,000 feet below the Earth's surface when he saw what he thought was a butterfly. His co-worker .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chile miners rescue: Shift leader Luis Urzua helped miners .

Chile miners rescue: Shift leader Luis Urzua helped miners .

The Chilean miners had no real hope they would ever be found. Luckily, the men had Luis Urzua. Mr Urzua, 54, was the shift commander at the time of the disaster and used all his wits and his .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Everyone out of the mine in Chile - CNN

Everyone out of the mine in Chile - CNN

Aug 22, 2017 · "I hope this will never happen again," said the last man out of the gold and copper mine, shift foreman Luis Urzua, upon reaching the surface, as he was embraced by Chilean President Sebastian Pinera.

Chatear con ventas »
  • Chile miners rescue: Miner 33 foreman Luis Urzua describes .

Chile miners rescue: Miner 33 foreman Luis Urzua describes .

Chile miners rescue: Miner 33 foreman Luis Urzua describes how they survived. The Chilean miners were pinned nearly half a mile underground by 700,000 tons of rock after what felt like an .

Chatear con ventas »
  • Mision cumplida: Joy of a nation as miners emerge to .

Mision cumplida: Joy of a nation as miners emerge to .

- Photo - This was the moment a nation could finally breathe easily. And the president told foreman Luis Urzua:

Chatear con ventas »
  • Urzúa, miner number 33 - People's World

Urzúa, miner number 33 - People's World

Allende nationalized the large-scale copper mines (but not the San Jose mine, which in Chile is considered mid-scale) in 1971, naming one of his young advisors, Jorge Arrate, to head the state .

Chatear con ventas »
  • The Capsule That Saved the Chilean Miners | Innovation .

The Capsule That Saved the Chilean Miners | Innovation .

The Capsule That Saved the Chilean Miners The Natural History museum offers an inside look at the dramatic rescue of men trapped half a mile underground in a Chilean copper mine. . Luis Urzúa .

Chatear con ventas »